Dominus is a turn-based strategy game in the purest Civilization style, in which players can create and evolve a civilization, with which they will have to try to overcome the rest of the players. Up to four players can face each other simultaneously in the same world.
The game system of Dominus is very well adapted to touch devices, in a similar way to what we can see in the great (and quite similar) The Battle of Polytopia. We will only have to click on any element of the scenario, be it a city, a geographical accident or our units, to see what actions we have available. In our city, for example, we can recruit troops and build improvements.
An important part of Dominus, as in all traditional 4X, is the technology tree. We will have to invest money in improving our technological level, so that little by little, we can access better units and skills. Some technologies, for example, will allow us to take advantage of wild animals, while others will allow us to cut down forests.
Dominus is an excellent multiplayer turn-based strategy game that successfully delivers a 4X pocket experience. Each turn also has a maximum duration of one minute, so the games will not last too long. With luck, in less than half an hour we can win the game … or be destroyed.
More from Us: GUIDE PES PRO 2018 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Dominus – Multiplayer Civilization Strategy Game Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Strategy Game Dominus – Multiplayer Civilization Strategy Game on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Dominus – Multiplayer Civilization Strategy Game on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Dominus – Multiplayer Civilization Strategy Game” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Dominus – Multiplayer Civilization Strategy Game icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Dominus – Multiplayer Civilization Strategy Game APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Dominus – Multiplayer Civilization Strategy Game for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Dominus – Multiplayer Civilization Strategy Game For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: taxi.eu For PC (Windows & MAC).
Dominus – Multiplayer Civilization Strategy Game for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.