Document Manager is a useful tool that will offer its users the option of quickly and easily accessing and managing practically all the hidden files on our Android device.
Using Document Manager will be really easy as you will not need to make additional settings to be able to use all of its functions. Once the application is executed, a list with all the system folders will open on the screen, which will also detail the number of documents they contain. To access any of these folders, simply click on its name, an act that will open it instantly, thus showing its content.
One of the most interesting features of Document Manager is the fact that it allows its users not only to explore the contents of these system folders, but also to read and modify them at will. Of course, it is recommended to have advanced knowledge for this type of edition, since the slightest mistake could cause irreversible damage in the correct operation of the device.
As an additional function, clicking on any of the folders or documents for a couple of seconds will open a submenu from which we can edit, delete, duplicate or share said selected object.
Document Manager Details
|Developers:||Audio and Video Player|
|Updated:||January 23, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.4 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Business Document Manager on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Document Manager on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Document Manager” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Document Manager icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Document Manager APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Document Manager for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Document Manager For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.