DNS Speed Test is a very interesting application thanks to which you will be able to know the speed of the different DNS servers available in your location. DNS Speed Test is a highly recommended alternative if you are looking for a tool of this type.
The functioning of DNS Speed Test is very simple, and that is that you will only have to start the test and you will be able to access a list of all DNS servers available in your location.
From each server you will find some information, such as its name, the primary and secondary server and the download speed. Based on this data you can decide which server is the best to use, that is, which one can offer you a higher loading speed and a better browsing experience.
In DNS Speed Test you can also open the page of the different servers in the browser, functionality that will be very convenient.
More from Us: Xiaomi Mi 3 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App DNS Speed Test on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
DNS Speed Test on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “DNS Speed Test” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click DNS Speed Test icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download DNS Speed Test APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install DNS Speed Test for PC.
That’s All for the guide on DNS Speed Test For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Mad Skills BMX 2 For PC (Windows & MAC).