DigiCal is a calendar application that combines a large number of features with a practical and elegant interface. In fact, we will find no less than seven different types of views for the calendar, nine different themes, and up to six ‘widgets’ of various sizes.
As with other calendar applications, Digical offers automatic synchronization with Google Calendar and Outlook. Thanks to this we will only have to identify with our Google or Microsoft account to have all our birthdays and other important dates automatically signed up.
Creating a new entry in Digical is very simple. Just click on the day we want to create and fill in all the information we want to attach. We can record the exact time at which we want to have the reminder, if it is an event that will last all day, if it is repeated every year, etc.
Digical is a great calendar application, which stands out especially for its Huge customization possibilities. In short, it is a very interesting alternative to the great Android calendar apps.
More from Us: SPB TV – Free Online TV For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install DigiCal on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
DigiCal on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “DigiCal” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click DigiCal icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download DigiCal APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install DigiCal for PC.
That’s All for the guide on DigiCal For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.