Dictionary.com is the official application of the website of the same name, thanks to which we can find the meaning of any English word on our Android device. So much so, that the database of the page currently has more than two million definitions, antonyms and synonyms.
As with the web page, read the definition of a Word is not the only thing we can do. We can also press the speaker button to hear the correct pronunciation of any term. Some, even offer British and American pronunciation.
Exclusive to this application for Android are features such as ‘the word of the day’, ‘buzzwords’ and the like, which will give us the possibility to continue learning vocabulary English with just open the application for a few seconds a day. In addition, these features can be put as ‘widget’ on the terminal’s desktop.
The Dictionary.com search bar by itself is also worth mentioning. It will keep a history of all our words, it will allow us to add some to favorites, and it will even give us writing tips if it detects that we are writing a word wrong.
Dictionary.com is an excellent application for users that use work with English, since it will not only give you the possibility to find the definition of any word in that language, but it will also put lots of interesting features at your disposal.
More from Us: The Last Step For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Books & Reference App Dictionary.com on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Dictionary.com on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Dictionary.com” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Dictionary.com icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Dictionary.com APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Dictionary.com for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Dictionary.com For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Phoenix – Facebook & Messenger For PC (Windows & MAC).