Download Diary for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers.
New and rising App, Diary developed by DroidVeda LLP for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Diary has the latest version of 6.5 which was updated last on 03.06.19. Before we move toward the installation guide of Diary on PC using Emulators, you can go on official Play store to see what they are offering, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
More from Us: Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Diary on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Diary on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Diary” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Diary icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Diary APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Diary for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Diary For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.