Diamond Rush is a puzzle and platform game in two dimensions in which we will have to go through caverns full of dangers, while we try to plunder all the treasures that we find on our way. The more gems we get in our adventures, the better.
The control system of Diamond Rush is simple: with the virtual crossbar we can move our character from one side to another, while with the asterisk button we can ‘kill’ if at any time we are trapped . And considering that we will spend a lot of time moving rocks from one place to another, we are likely to get stuck a few times.
In Diamond Rush we will have to see the faces with more than forty different levels, along which we will find many dangers: snakes, spiders, fire traps, spikes, rocks, and much more.
Diamond Rush is an authentic classic of the games for old mobile phones, which now comes to Android retaining all its original charm.
More from Us: Free Radio Anime – OST, J-Pop Soundtracks For PC (Windows & MAC).
Diamond Rush Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Diamond Rush on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Diamond Rush on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Diamond Rush” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Diamond Rush icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Diamond Rush APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Diamond Rush for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Diamond Rush For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.