Design Home is a video game in which our objective will be to decorate houses using hundreds of furniture and other decorative elements. Once we have finished decorating a house, we will have only to save the result and wait for other players to value our work. And is that another very interesting part of the game will be to value the houses created by other players.
Decorating a house in Design Home is very simple. We will see a room (usually a living room or a bedroom) with a series of bubbles that will indicate what kind of furniture should go in those specific points. By clicking on one of these bubbles, we can choose from a wide range of furniture. The most important thing to keep in mind is that although some bubbles are mandatory to ‘finish’ the decoration, others are completely optional. And you know, sometimes less is more.
Design Home is a very original game, which of course will especially please the fans of the decoration. Although the most fun of the game is decorating rooms, the part where we will have to value the work of others is also very entertaining. And the best thing is that we can get ideas to decorate our real home.
Design Home For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Design Home” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Design Home icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Design Home APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Design Home for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in Sarahah For PC (Windows / Mac)
Design Home / Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.