Dance On Mobile is a game similar to Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA, created by Sega and Crypton Future Media for PSP, in which you will have to play buttons, slide them or keep them pressed to the rhythm of the music to get the best dance possible.
The game mode is simple, interact with the buttons that appear on the screen before the time runs out. The different models are of different colors, facilitating the distinction and reducing the response time.
The design is still in line with the characters of Miku, anime style, including even cinematic animation to introduce the game , also giving the option to customize the character before starting to play with numerous sets that will increase as we complete the levels.
Dance On Mobile is an entertaining game with ten different levels that promise a lot of rhythm and Vocaloid style dances.
More from Us: Simple System Monitor For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Game Dance On Mobile on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Dance On Mobile on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Dance On Mobile” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Dance On Mobile icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Dance On Mobile APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Dance On Mobile for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Dance On Mobile For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Samsung Galaxy Y CDMA Specs.