Cx File Explorer is an application that will allow us to manage all the files and apps of our Android terminal, in a convenient and fast way. We can take a look at all the text documents we have in our terminal, explore any directory, copy and paste files, and so on.
From the main tab of Cx File Explorer we can see how much free space we have in the memory of our Android terminal and how much space the photographs, videos and sound files are occupying. Also from the initial tab we can quickly access the root directory of our terminal, the list of installed apps, and our download folder.
From the second tab of Cx File Explorer we can take a detailed look at all the images we have in our terminal, as well as all the videos, documents and sound files. By clicking on a category, we can see the directories in which all the files are located.
In the third and last tab we will find the network accesses, which will allow us to connect our Android device with a computer, to explore the files from the Cx File Explorer interface. We can also synchronize a Box, Dropbox or Drive account, to manage files in the cloud.
Cx File Explorer is a good file explorer for Android, which offers a lot of useful features, with a simple and convenient interface.
More from Us: App Updates For PC (Windows & MAC).
Cx File Explorer Details
|Name:||Cx File Explorer|
|Developers:||Cx File Explorer|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Cx File Explorer on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Cx File Explorer on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Cx File Explorer” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Cx File Explorer icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Cx File Explorer APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Cx File Explorer for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Cx File Explorer For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: MiTube Pro – Video Downloader (No Ads) For PC (Windows & MAC).