Cursor: The Virus Hunter is a two-dimensional arcade in which the players will control an old mouse cursor, with which they should try to hunt down the evil computer viruses.
To direct the direction of our protagonist cursor, we will only have to press the screen in brief intervals. If we leave the finger pressed for too long, our cursor will turn over itself; while if we leave it pressed too little, it will plummet.
The objective of the game is to go as far as possible, collecting the largest number of viruses along the way, while hunting the great virus. The combos (when we catch many viruses in a row) will make our cursor grow bigger. And the bigger, the easier it is to catch viruses … but the harder it will be to avoid emerging error windows.
Cursor: The Virus Hunter is a very simple game, whose main strength is its aesthetics retro style Windows 95. It is not a game with much content, but it is a pretty entertaining game.
More from Us: Juegos de Carreras For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Game Cursor The Virus Hunter on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Cursor The Virus Hunter on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Cursor The Virus Hunter” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Cursor The Virus Hunter icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Cursor The Virus Hunter APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Cursor The Virus Hunter for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Cursor The Virus Hunter For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Nintendo fulfills promise and launches Online Switch for Android and iOS.