You have a large booty of cryptocurrencies and you have to defend it from enemy attacks. This is the premise of Crypto Defense, a game in which we will have to plan our strategy to prevent the invaders from leaving us without funds.
Before starting our defense we can choose between Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum to shape our succulent fortune. Once we initiate the different levels, a multitude of enemies will form lines looking to snatch the coins from us.
It will be here when we have to click on the different defense weapons to place them on the road and destroy the enemies before they approach our fort. We will have arrows, catapults, strengths and electric shocks among other defense mechanisms.
If you like games in which you have to plan each action to defeat the enemies and protect your assets, Crypto Defense will provide you with very good moments of fun.
More from Us: Nimbuzz Messenger / Free Calls For PC (Windows & MAC).
Crypto Defense Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Crypto Defense on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Crypto Defense on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Crypto Defense” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Crypto Defense icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Crypto Defense APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Crypto Defense for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Crypto Defense For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.