Criminal Mystries is a game in which we will have to make our visual acuity the best tool to solve a series of crimes.
The mechanics of Criminal Mystries is extremely simple: each game consists in finding a series of objects in the ‘crime scene’. When we find all the objects, we move on to another scene with objects that are better hidden and harder to find. The idea is to click on the object that we must find to be removed from the list. In each scene there will be about thirty objects, but only a few will not serve as proof to solve the case.
Criminal Mystries divides its content into levels, each of them more difficult than the previous one. If you can find all the required items, you will go to the next level, and so on until the game is over.
Make your vision your best ally against crime in Criminal Mystries.
More from Us: Space Pioneer For PC (Windows & MAC).
Criminal Mystries Details
|Developers:||Armored Techno Solution|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Criminal Mystries on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Criminal Mystries on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Criminal Mystries” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Criminal Mystries icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Criminal Mystries APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Criminal Mystries for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Criminal Mystries For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.