Creepy Ball Pixel is a fight game openly inspired by Dragon Ball, in which we can control characters such as Son Goku, Vegeta, Frieza or Monster Bu, among others. The combats are as crazy as you would expect to see the design of the characters.
On the left side of the screen we will have the movement cross, with which we can fly in any direction. And on the right side of the screen we will have three different attack buttons, with which we can carry out spectacular ‘combos’.
When we start playing we will only have Goku and Vegeta available, but as we play, we will be able to unlock much more content. We can play in lots of different scenarios and get new characters and ‘skins’. For example, in addition to Freeza, we can play with Golden Freezer.
Creepy Ball Pixel is a very fun fighting game that offers a crazy combat system and a pixelated graphic section with a lot of charm. A fun title that surely will especially like the fans of Dragon Ball.
More from Us: Combo Critters For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action Game Creepy Ball Pixel on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Creepy Ball Pixel on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Creepy Ball Pixel” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Creepy Ball Pixel icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Creepy Ball Pixel APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Creepy Ball Pixel for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Creepy Ball Pixel For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: MoonScreen – Brightness For PC (Windows & MAC).
Creepy Ball Pixel for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.