Cool Reader is a powerful and light reader for Android, thanks to which we can open practically any text document in our terminal. The application supports fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi and epub (without DRM).
Cool Reader stands out for many reasons, such as its small size (just over 6 mb) or its large number of possibilities when viewing a book on our Android device. However, its most interesting feature is that not only will it allow us to open text documents, but it will allow us to directly access pages such as The Gutemberg Project or The Internet Archive, to download and quickly view some of the most popular books of all time .
Cool Reader is a powerful digital document and book reader but with a simple and accessible interface. Its only drawback is that perhaps it has a slightly ugly and antiquated style.
More from Us: AirEuropa For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Books & Reference App Cool Reader on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Cool Reader on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Cool Reader” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Cool Reader icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Cool Reader APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Cool Reader for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Cool Reader For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Acer Liquid X1 Specs.
Leave a Reply