Convertvid is a tool similar to TubeMate or Videoder Youtube Video Downloader with which we can download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook or another platform in any format directly to our Android device. For this, we will only have to copy the link of the video that we want to download and Convertvid will propose us a series of extensions with which we can convert and download our video. Among them we find MP4, 3GP or WEBM. We can also select the resolution depending on the quality of the content hosted on the platform.
On the other hand, Convertvid allows you to download only the audio of a certain video. This will be really useful if we want to extract music from a video clip and host it in MP3 format on our device. Convertvid is a simple, but effective tool, with which we can store and convert any video in a few seconds.
More from Us: Intex Cloud Power+ Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Convertvid on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Convertvid on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Convertvid” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Convertvid icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Convertvid APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Convertvid for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Convertvid For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.