ConnectBot is a simple open source SSH client, thanks to which we can simultaneously manage several SSH sessions, create secure tunnels, and copy and paste elements between other applications with total comfort. With ConnectBot, in addition, we can connect to secure servers that normally work under UNIX servers.
ConnectBot is a simple and very light tool (barely occupies 500 KB of memory) thanks to which we can connect to servers from our home or office without any problem, in a matter of seconds, and from the comfort of the Android mobile phone (or tablet).
More from Us: Oppo R9 Plus Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App ConnectBot on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
ConnectBot on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “ConnectBot” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click ConnectBot icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download ConnectBot APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install ConnectBot for PC.
That’s All for the guide on ConnectBot For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Bring it back, Google! Pixel 4 had 60fps 4K recording support during development.