Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground is a battle royale with isometric perspective, in which thirty-five players will have to face each other on a small island full of weapons. The last survivor, as is usual in the genre, will be the winner.
The main difference between Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground and PUBG or Rules of Survival (to name a few) is the camera. Instead of having the classical perspective in the third person (which changes to first when we aim), we will always see the action with an isometric camera, which will only allow us to see what we have closer.
The control system of Conflict.io is very simple, with the virtual crossbar on the left of the screen and all the action buttons on the right side. To aim with a weapon, it will be enough to press on said weapon and drag your finger across the screen. In this way we can use the different pistols, machine guns, shotguns, rifles, and even arcs, that we will find on the island.
Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground is a very fun title, which offers a game experience similar to that of other ‘battle royale’, but much more condensed. Most likely, even if we win a game, it does not last more than five or six minutes. And during all that time, we will only flee, shoot or collect weapons.
More from Us: Avira Antivirus Security 2018 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action Game Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Guess the Logo: Ultimate Quiz For PC (Windows & MAC).
Conflict.io: Battle Royale Battleground for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.