ColorMeter Free is a tool that allows its users to subtract from any image the RGB composition as well as its hexadecimal value in the “#rrggbb” format.
The operation of ColorMeter Free is absolutely simple: when you start the application you it will activate the camera of our terminal, and with it we can point to any place or image. Automatically, on the left side of the screen, the RGB composition and the hexagesimal value of the color to which we are pointing will appear. We can discover what is the color composition of our eyes, the fur of our animals, the green of our plants or the chemical reactions of our laboratories.
ColorMeter Free is an especially useful tool for graphic designers who they need to use specific and exact colors at the mathematical level, or that seek to reproduce chromatic harmonies in some design or that, directly, want to transform the reality around them into color codes and, from here, start creating. ColorMeter Free brings off the screen the classic ‘Color picker’ with which we can detect the RGB, Hex or CMYK code of the images of our computer. Now, we can achieve the same but by extracting live colors from the real world. The only problem that ColorMeter Free has is that it only transforms RGB, but not CMYK.
ColorMeter Free is an excellent tool to detect colors in the environment quickly, easily and effectively.
More from Us: Kids Computer – Preschool Learning Activity For PC (Windows & MAC).
ColorMeter Free Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install ColorMeter Free on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
ColorMeter Free on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “ColorMeter Free” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click ColorMeter Free icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download ColorMeter Free APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install ColorMeter Free for PC.
That’s All for the guide on ColorMeter Free For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.