Color Me Happy is a relaxing casual video game in which the players will be in charge of coloring different drawings, trying not to get out of the outline of the illustration.
Color Me Happy’s game system is very different from what we would find in a regular coloring game. Here our objective is not to ‘color illustrations’ per se, but to try that the marker with which the colored lines of the drawing are filled in, does not paint outside the area. To do this, we will have to ‘tap’ just at the exact moment in which the marker touches the outline of the drawing. If we give it too early and there is a blank piece left, or if we give it too late and we ‘leave’ the drawing, we will obtain a lower score.
As we complete drawings, we will get money (the better we color each illustration, the more money we will get). With that money we can buy decoration and improvements for our work room. At first, this room will hardly consist of a table. However, as we invest in it, we can put a window, a pen, a lamp and all the necessary accessories to make our workspace pleasant.
Color Me Happy is a surprisingly relaxing and very satisfying game, with which to have a good time trying to color these beautiful illustrations to perfection.
See more: X Locker For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Color Me Happy! Details
|Name:||Color Me Happy!|
|Updated:||July 30, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Color Me Happy! on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Color Me Happy! on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Color Me Happy!” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Color Me Happy! icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Color Me Happy! APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Color Me Happy! for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Color Me Happy! For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.