Color Ball is a fun arcade game that tries to drag a white ball to the end of the road avoiding all blocks and obstacles that are not white.
Why can not we play with the white ball the blocks of other colors to make our way? Well, as you can imagine, because we would lose the game, but what we can do is push and throw the white objects towards the colored ones and thus take them out of our way.
As you complete the most basic levels and reach those more complicated, the thing will get more and more interesting since the dodging obstacles will be more difficult and you will also find some moving blocks.
The gameplay is very simple, you just have to press the screen your mobile device where the white ball is. To move it from one side to another you simply have to drag your finger across the screen where you want the ball to move.
Do not waste any more time! Download Color Ball and have fun playing this fun game.
More from Us: Conquerors: Golden Age For PC (Windows & MAC).
Color Ball Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Color Ball on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Color Ball on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Color Ball” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Color Ball icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Color Ball APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Color Ball for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Color Ball For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.