Classic Centipede is an arcade that will transport you to the classic arcade machines of the 80s, where you will have to stop the plague of centipedes by shooting them until they are finished.
To control the main character of Classic Centipede you will only have to use the buttons shown at the bottom of the screen. In the lower left corner you will find the arrows that will allow you to move the protagonist up, down, right and left. Likewise, by pressing the utility in the lower right corner, you can shoot as many times as ‘taps’ you make. Likewise, if you feel more comfortable it will also be possible to shoot by clicking on any part of your terminal screen.
The physics of Classic Centipede is one of its main features, simulating the old CRT screens. Of course, offering at all times a very intuitive gameplay in which you will only see a series of centipedes on the screen traveling the game panel around you. So, you must dodge them so as not to collide with them and try to shoot them as many times as you can until you finish them off.
In short, if you like arcade games, you will really enjoy Classic Centipede, a title with a simple but really addictive approach.
Classic Centipede Details
|Updated:||January 19, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Classic Centipede on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Classic Centipede on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Classic Centipede” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Classic Centipede icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Classic Centipede APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Classic Centipede for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Classic Centipede For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.