Chrome Remote Desktop is an official application of Google, which as its name suggests will allow us to control our computer directly from the screen of an Android terminal. For this the only thing that we will have to do is configure the application and associate it with the computer we want to control.
To run Chrome Remote Desktop properly we will need to install the Chrome extension on the computer that we want to control. Once this first step is completed, we will only have to link a computer and Android device in order to control the first one remotely.
The quality of the audio and video streaming that we receive in the terminal, as long as we have a good Internet connection, is excellent. The transitions from one screen to another are quite fluid and, as long as we do not carry out very heavy processes, we probably will not notice any of them.
Chrome Remote Desktop is a very complete tool, thanks to which Controlling your computer (regardless of your operating system) from an Android terminal is very simple. The pad of our finger will become the mouse cursor, and we can control the computer with total comfort.
More from Us: StoryStar – Instagram Story Maker For PC (Windows & MAC).
Chrome Remote Desktop Details
|Name:||Chrome Remote Desktop|
|Last Updated:||Varies with device|
|Require Android Version:||4.4 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Chrome Remote Desktop on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Chrome Remote Desktop on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Chrome Remote Desktop” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Chrome Remote Desktop icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Chrome Remote Desktop APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Chrome Remote Desktop for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Chrome Remote Desktop For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Micromax Unite 4 Pro Specs.