Chingari is a social network, quite similar to TikTok, with which we can create and share short videos with all our followers. In the same way, we will also have the ability to view the creations of other users or to consult the latest news highlighted in another section dedicated to this purpose.
The Chingari interface is very intuitive and the content of the app is segmented into two main tabs. In the first of these sections we can view the videos uploaded by registered users and those we follow. To go from one content to another we will only have to do a vertical ‘scroll’ as happens in TikTok. Within any publication we can like, comment or share with our contacts.
From the news section we will have access to publications from different media on various topics. What’s more, we ourselves can select the subject and the sources of the content to only consult what interests us the most. In addition, if we want to share our own videos, all we have to do is touch the camera icon located at the bottom of the screen. From here we will access a very simple editor from which we will mount our creation with various music, filters or stickers.
Chingari allows us to create and share a multitude of short videos with the followers who visit our profile. The simplicity of the editor when composing our creations and the large amount of content, which is uploaded daily, make this platform a worthy competitor to the successful TikTok.
Chingari Original Indian Short Video App Details
|Name:||Chingari Original Indian Short Video App|
|Updated:||February 21, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||5.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social Chingari Original Indian Short Video App on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Chingari Original Indian Short Video App on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Chingari Original Indian Short Video App” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Chingari Original Indian Short Video App icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Chingari Original Indian Short Video App APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Chingari Original Indian Short Video App for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Chingari Original Indian Short Video App For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.