Chain Cube is a three-dimensional version of the classic 2048 in which you will have to get this score by joining colored cubes together. The procedure will be the same as in other games of the style, join pieces with the same figure to obtain larger ones and be able to advance through the game until reaching the final goal of 2048.
In this fun adaptation you will have a small space in which you must throw your cubes. Click on the piece and slide your finger from one side of the screen to the other to the point where you want to send your figure. Once you throw it, it will run across the board until it hits the first obstacle it encounters; If it hits a cube of the same number and color, it will combine to get a higher figure, but if it doesn’t touch any identical piece it will bounce off the others until it stays at a fixed point.
One of the advantages of Chain Cube is that you can move the pieces by throwing others so that they bounce and you can reach those cubes that have been isolated. The difficulty of the game will also increase depending on the number of pieces scattered around the board, so try to make as many combinations as possible until you get large figures to help you order your progress.
At the top of the screen you will see your current score and the highest score that you must overcome based on combinations. Put yourself to the test and enjoy the process as you throw your cubes towards the rest of the blocks in games where your wits and chance must come together to reach 2048.
See more: Telekom Mail For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Chain Cube: 2048 3D merge game Details
|Name:||Chain Cube: 2048 3D merge game|
|Developers:||CASUAL AZUR GAMES|
|Updated:||February 20, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Chain Cube: 2048 3D merge game on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Chain Cube: 2048 3D merge game on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Chain Cube: 2048 3D merge game” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Chain Cube: 2048 3D merge game icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Chain Cube: 2048 3D merge game APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Chain Cube: 2048 3D merge game for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Chain Cube: 2048 3D merge game For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.