CellMapper is an application that helps us to know the maps of mobile coverage through the frequency bands of the providers. An app that gives us detailed information about the network near us and that allows us to help using our own data.
Thanks to CellMapper we will be able to obtain advanced information through the maps that are created to through the towers of our area and the users who want to help it. We will have access to data about networks such as GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE or LTE-A.
In the main screen we will see the data about the closest coverage, although we can access the maps of the app to discover much more. In these maps we can navigate through the world, although the main thing will be to choose the service provider that we want to see their coverage networks in order to visualize them well.
CellMapper is a great tool that will provide us with detailed statistics about nearby coverages. An app that also has a calculator of different frequencies: GSM ARFCN, UMTS UARFCN, LTE EARFCN, CDMA, and iDEN.
More from Us: Languages Online For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App CellMapper on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
CellMapper on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “CellMapper” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click CellMapper icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download CellMapper APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install CellMapper for PC.
That’s All for the guide on CellMapper For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: BlackBerry 9720 Specs.