CastNES is an application that will allow us to play any NES game on a TV with Chromecast, using the Android device itself as a NES command. And if we prefer, we can also synchronize a remote with our device and use that remote directly.
As usual, CastNES does not come with any games. If we want to enjoy titles like Super Mario Bros., Final Fantasy, Tetris, Contra or The Legend of Zelda, we will have to download the ROMs on our own. The good? The application itself has a button with which we can easily find any ROM.
It is important to note that in order to use CastNES correctly we will need to have access to a Chromecast device connected to the Internet. Only in this way can we use it to see the game we are going to play.
CastNES is a very interesting application, thanks to which we can enjoy all the games in the NES catalog, in an extremely comfortable way: sitting on the couch, on home TV, only with our Android terminal .
More from Us: Card Monsters: 3 Minute Duels For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install CastNES on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
CastNES on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “CastNES” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click CastNES icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download CastNES APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install CastNES for PC.
That’s All for the guide on CastNES For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.