Cards and Castles is a Scrolls strategy and card game, in which players will have to try to destroy the enemy base, before the enemies destroy their base. So simple and at the same time so complicated.
In each turn our base will generate a specific amount of coins that we can use to buy cards. The most common cards are the units, which will allow us to deploy our troops on the game board. The cheapest cards will usually be the weakest, while the most expensive cards will allow us to put very powerful units on the board.
In addition to troops, in our hand of cards we can also have spells and buildings. The former will allow us to add enhancers to our units, while the latter will allow us to receive other benefits each shift. Factories, for example, will give us more coins per shift.
One of the strengths of Cards and Castles is the number of levels, scenarios and cards you have. In total we will find five different factions, with several dozens of different cards, and a good handful of scenarios in which to confront.
Cards and Castles is a strategy game with collectible cards, which despite having a visual aspect somewhat mediocre, offers a great gaming experience.
More from Us: Beautiful! Check out the opening video of Dragon Quest XI released by Square Enix.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Strategy Game Cards and Castles on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Cards and Castles on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Cards and Castles” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Cards and Castles icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Cards and Castles APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Cards and Castles for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Cards and Castles For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: VLC for Android For PC (Windows & MAC).
Leave a Reply