Cardboard is an application developed by Google, which will allow us to enjoy different experiences of virtual reality with our Android device. The only thing we will need for this, of course, are a cardboard virtual reality ‘glasses’.
Inside Cardboard we will find several demos to test its effectiveness. One of the most interesting will allow us to fly over the Earth thanks to Google Earth (we will need to have it installed as well). Other demos will give us the opportunity to take a guided tour of Versailles or take a close look at different pieces of the museum.
Cardboard is an almost essential application for any user that has built its own virtual reality device. The experience we will get is not perfect, much less, but it is certainly worth trying.
More from Us: Police Train Sim 2018 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Libraries & Demo App Cardboard on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Cardboard on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Cardboard” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Cardboard icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Cardboard APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Cardboard for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Cardboard For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Arriva UK Bus App For PC (Windows & MAC).