Camera Roll is a photo gallery app that offers a fluid and elegant interface, from which we can comfortably see all our photographs, animated gifs and videos. In addition, we can see all the information Exif of each of the photographs.
One of the most interesting features of Camera Roll is that we can enable an option to see the hidden directories. In this way we can take a look at all the folders that contain images and that usually do not appear in the galleries. Which is especially useful if you consider that in these folders are often stacked piles of undesirable images and videos.
Camera Roll is an excellent photo gallery application, thanks to which we can manage all the images of our Android terminal in a comfortable, fast and elegant way.
More from Us: Lava KKT 28 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Photography App Camera Roll – Gallery on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Camera Roll – Gallery on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Camera Roll – Gallery” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Camera Roll – Gallery icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Camera Roll – Gallery APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Camera Roll – Gallery for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Camera Roll – Gallery For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Easter Boom – Free Match 3 Puzzle Game For PC (Windows & MAC).