Call Recorder – ACR is a tool that will allow us to record any phone calls that we make from our Android terminal. Whether you call us or call us, we can store the conversation easily in the memory of our mobile phone.
From the options of the application we can choose the folder in which we want to store the audio file and the format in which we want to save it. We can even select a cloud storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive, so that it syncs with our recordings.
Call Recorder – ACR is a very useful application for any user who needs to record calls for one reason or another. Its operation is comfortable and simple, and its wide range of features make it a very versatile app.
More from Us: Combat Squad: Counter Strike’s creators game hits For PC, Android and iPhone.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Call Recorder – ACR on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Call Recorder – ACR on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Call Recorder – ACR” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Call Recorder – ACR icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Call Recorder – ACR APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Call Recorder – ACR for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Call Recorder – ACR For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia For PC.
Call Recorder – ACR for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.