Call of Duty: Global Operations is a spin-off of the well-known saga, which in its passage to Android devices has been transformed into a game of strategy and resource management. Not for nothing is developed by Elex, parents of the hit Age of Kings: Skyward Battle.
The game is set in modern warfare events from the Modern Warfare subsaga, so we will encounter faces known from such titles as Ghost or Captain Price. In this case, our mission will be to lead and prosper our own base of operations while we surpass missions and improve our army.
In our camp we will develop buildings that will give us access to new troops and technologies, while beyond our domains, in the general game map, we will see other real players and their domains as well as many other neutral troops scattered across the terrain. We will have to form alliances and defend ourselves against the hostile players of the server, in addition to attacking others to increase our power.
The matches are solved automatically, being able to place our troops in a grid whose The result will depend on their own statistics, as well as the type of unit deployed through the classic triangle of advantages and disadvantages. A formula that, although it is often seen on Android, comes as a ring to this war environment.
More from Us: Jelly Splash – Line Match 3 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Strategy Game Call of Duty: Global Operations on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Call of Duty: Global Operations on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Call of Duty: Global Operations” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Call of Duty: Global Operations icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Call of Duty: Global Operations APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Call of Duty: Global Operations for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Call of Duty: Global Operations For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Huawei Honor 3C Play Specs.