Button Mapper is an application that will allow us to customize the buttons of our Android device as we please. What do we want to open the Uptodown application by pressing the start button? We can do it. What do we prefer to move to the previous app by pressing the back button twice? Well, too.
The free version of Button Mapper will only allow us to configure the start button, while with the Premium version we can do the same with all the buttons on our device. In any case, we can also customize both the individual touch, the double touch or the long touch.
Button Mapper is a very interesting personalization application, thanks to which we can create really useful shortcuts for our Android device. Total control over the features of our terminal.
More from Us: Endomondo – Running & Walking For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App Button Mapper: Remap your keys on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Button Mapper: Remap your keys on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Button Mapper: Remap your keys” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Button Mapper: Remap your keys icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Button Mapper: Remap your keys APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Button Mapper: Remap your keys for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Button Mapper: Remap your keys For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Tiny Pixel Farm For PC (Windows & MAC).