Box is the official application of the service of the same name, which allows its users to access all the content they have uploaded to their Box account, to view them at the same moment or download them directly to the memory of the Android terminal.
Among the features included in this version of the application is the possibility to create, view and access content from the Android phone; upload different images, videos and files from an SD card to our Box account; or share files and folders with other users through web links.
In the same way, from the application we can invite collaborators to our shared folders and leave comments for them in the files, find content quickly thanks to the integrated search function, or save in the Box account the files that we create with other applications.
Box is a very interesting application for users of this cloud storage system, since with it They will have all the necessary tools to get more out of their mobile phone.
More from Us: Cooking Fever For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Business App Box on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Box on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Box” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Box icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Box APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Box for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Box For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Google Duo For PC (Windows & MAC).