Bouncy Stick is an arcade game in which we will have to direct a dock through different scenarios. With this we will be able to travel a good amount of meters while we overcome each of the obstacles that we find on the way.
The control system that Bouncy Stick incorporates is simple and basically we will slide our finger on the screen to change the direction of the spring. Taking advantage of the floor and the walls that make up each stage we will be able to advance to reach the finish area as soon as possible. Once here, in this last section we will have to push ourselves to collect a good amount of coins that allow us to increase the score.
In Bouncy Stick we find a three-dimensional visual section that will also contribute to increase the dynamism of the games. The movements that we are making with the spring are quite precise and this will allow us to connect the piece with each area of the screen without many difficulties.
Finding the ideal spring position at all times will be essential if we want to reach the finish line as quickly as possible. Taking advantage of the inertia of each movement that we execute will be an essential aspect to cover the distance of each level in the shortest possible time. With the coins that we are obtaining, we will also be able to unlock new ‘skins’ with which to customize the color of each spring.
See more: El Jueves For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Bouncy Stick Details
|Updated:||May 11, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.4 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Bouncy Stick on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Bouncy Stick on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Bouncy Stick” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Bouncy Stick icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Bouncy Stick APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Bouncy Stick for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Bouncy Stick For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.