Bounce of the Dead is a very fun game with inspiration on the Day of the Dead in which you will have to dodge the different obstacles that you will find in your way making the skull jump at the right time. How far will you be able to get? Download the app and check it out!
The game mechanism of Bounce of the Dead is very simple. In each game you will have to guide a jumping skull along a terrifying scene full of obstacles: tombstones, skeletons, trees, bones, etc. The only way you will have to dodge all these elements and be able to continue your adventure will be altering the natural trajectory of the skull jump to make it fly over the objects instead of colliding with them.
To move to the skull will have to touch the screen. When you do, you will see how it plummets down on the ground and follows its natural progression. At the beginning you will find it quite complicated to coordinate the jumps of your indefatigable companion of adventures using only this movement, but soon you will get used to it and there will be no challenge that will resist you.
In Bounce of the Dead your success is measured how long you are able to survive and how far you travel. Accept the challenge and beat your record in every game!
More from Us: Spice Stellar 440 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Adventure Game Bounce of the Dead on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Bounce of the Dead on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Bounce of the Dead” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Bounce of the Dead icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Bounce of the Dead APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Bounce of the Dead for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Bounce of the Dead For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Alcatel OneTouch Go Play Specs.