Boomerang All Stars is an application that joins different games with characters from the Boomerang series, from Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Crazy Cars or Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz.
The first thing to do is choose which team you want to play with, always being pairs of the same series. Once the characters have been chosen, you can choose which game to face or play all the mini-games in a row.
Before each game, you will be able to explain how to play it, with some pressing, sliding or throwing. Everyone has a time limit or, in the case of the water circuit there is, it would end at the end of the course.
Boomerang All Stars keeps the records of the games making it visible in the form of 5 stars that will be filled in the higher the score.
More from Us: Free VPN Proxy by Seed4.Me For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Sports Game Boomerang All Stars on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Boomerang All Stars on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Boomerang All Stars” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Boomerang All Stars icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Boomerang All Stars APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Boomerang All Stars for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Boomerang All Stars For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Puzzle Mountains For PC (Windows & MAC).
Boomerang All Stars for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.