There are certain smartphone manufacturers that decide to block the sending of certain types of files via Bluetooth as a protection measure for users. If you want to end this type of blockages there are applications such as Bluetooth File Transfer, a tool that avoids all those restrictions giving us the possibility to send any file without problems.
The interface of this tool is very basic since It has two tabs that include, on the one hand, the tree of folders and subfolders of everything stored in our Android and the devices that we have connected via Bluetooth. To send a file, we just have to select it from the list of documents and specify to whom we will send it, while to link our device with any other mobile, we will only have to follow the normal steps after activating Bluetooth in both.
Bluetooth File Transfer has a useful option with which we can compress several files into one, which will facilitate the sending of a set of documents and files. It also comes with a widget that will help us activate Bluetooth without having to configure the option from the settings menu.
Although this application can not be compared with other more familiar similar tools, it is a good option to transfer files between devices at a certain time.
More from Us: Street Fighter IV Champion Edition For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App Bluetooth File Transfer on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Bluetooth File Transfer on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Bluetooth File Transfer” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Bluetooth File Transfer icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Bluetooth File Transfer APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Bluetooth File Transfer for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Bluetooth File Transfer For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: UFB 3: Ultra Fightning Bros- Ultimate 2player Fun For PC (Windows & MAC).