Blue Mail is a mail client that allows us to unify all our mail trays through a single application. The tool is compatible with a host of email services, offering
Supported services are Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, AOL, Google Apps, Hotmail, Outlook, 1and1, iCloud, UO Zoho, GMX and IMAP emails , POP3 and Exchange. We can have several inboxes available that we can even integrate into a single list.
Its interface of bubble-based avatars allows us to browse our mailing list, assign as favorites those that we want to read later, the most interesting ones or perform searches or autocompletes based on our contact book.
More from Us: Unit Converter For PC (Windows & MAC).
|Developers:||Blue Mail Inc.|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install BlueMail on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
BlueMail on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “BlueMail” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click BlueMail icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download BlueMail APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install BlueMail for PC.
That’s All for the guide on BlueMail For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.