Blocky Roads is a racing game in two dimensions, in which players will have to try to get (whole) to the finish line, using drivers and vehicles that seem straight out of Minecraft.
Players will be able to unleash their imagination when it comes to personalizing their driver and vehicle, as we have several different editing options. So, although we only have nine main vehicles, we can ‘tune’ them to our liking to give them the look we want.
The mechanics of Blocky Roads is very similar to that of other two-dimensional driving titles like those in the Trials saga. That is to say, we will have to try to advance carefully not to break our vehicle, by circuits full of obstacles. The objective: to arrive in the shortest possible time.
Blocky Roads is a very fun two-dimensional driving game, which takes advantage of the Minecraft pull to offer a very attractive gaming experience. The game also has a good system of achievements and online leaderboards to compare our scores.
More from Us: Soccer Star 2017 Top Leagues For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Racing Game Blocky Roads on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Blocky Roads on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Blocky Roads” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Blocky Roads icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Blocky Roads APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Blocky Roads for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Blocky Roads For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Assemblr For PC (Windows & MAC).