Blocks is a game of breaking blocks by quickly clicking on them. Of course we can also unlock towers to help us destroy the blocks. If at any time the blocks reach a certain height, we will lose the game.
The game system of Blocks, as it usually happens in all Ketchapp titles, is very simple. Basically we have to press the screen very quickly to break blocks, while we unlock defensive towers with red crystals that we are winning. And that’s it. That is all we have to do.
Blocks is a rather atypical game within the wide catalog of Ketchapp, since it does not propose a mechanics based on the ability, as is usual. Instead, the game will basically consist of pressing the screen quickly and see how the towers destroy the blocks. The graphic section, however, continues to maintain the classic aesthetic of Ketchapp.
More from Us: Hotel Story: Resort Simulation For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Blocks on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Blocks on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Blocks” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Blocks icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Blocks APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Blocks for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Blocks For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Take care, Netflix! YouTube is present in the lives of almost 100% of the People.
Blocks for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.