Block Balls is an arcade in which the players will have to throw a lot of balls against castles formed by different polygons. Our objective will be to destroy each and every one of the polygons that make up the castle. If we leave even if only one, we will lose.
The game system of Block Balls is very simple: we will have three launches to try to destroy the castle. We must take into account several factors, such as that each polygon requires a specific number of impacts and that we can use the laws of physics for our benefit.
In Block Balls we will find dozens of levels. Each time we overcome a new level, we will have to face a more difficult one than the previous one, with more polygons that will require more impacts. Luckily, sometimes we can win additional pitches and balls. In addition, with the coins we get, we can unlock new canons.
Block Balls is an arcade with a very simple approach, which offers a direct and entertaining gaming experience.
More from Us: OT 2017 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Block Balls on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Block Balls on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Block Balls” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Block Balls icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Block Balls APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Block Balls for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Block Balls For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Micromax Canvas Hue Specs.