Blech Ball is a game that will test the player’s reflexes and coordination, controlling the direction in which he turns a circle with two balls to prevent them from touching the obstacles.
As for starting the game the circle will go up at a constant speed and will not start spinning until we touch the screen. Once you start the movement, to change direction you just have to press the screen, which will allow you to avoid objects that appear on the road.
The difficulty of the game increases when you have to be aware of the two small ones spheres as they continue to climb the screen, forcing the player to make more and more precise movements.
Blech Ball contains two unlockable game modes with the coins won during the games that will increase the difficulty more, designed for those who they need greater challenges.
More from Us: Download and Install Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S LT18i Stock Firmware using Xperia Flash Tool.
Blech Ball Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Blech Ball on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Blech Ball on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Blech Ball” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Blech Ball icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Blech Ball APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Blech Ball for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Blech Ball For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.