Blacklist or Blacklist is a useful application for Android with which we can filter both calls and text messages of all the numbers we want to avoid.
In addition to blocking certain numbers we can also filter calls from unknown numbers and hidden numbers so that nobody bothers us. We will have the possibility to do it in several ways, such as hanging the call after the first touch or simply rejecting the call through the typical voice message of non-availability or absence of coverage.
With Blacklist we can keep a record The number of messages or calls made by our unwanted contacts. These users will never know that we have blocked them since they will think that we will simply have the phone turned off.
If the moment comes, we decided to unblock someone, we will simply have to access our blacklist and eliminate the number there .
More from Us: Cally’s Caves 3 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App BlackList on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
BlackList on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “BlackList” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click BlackList icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download BlackList APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install BlackList for PC.
That’s All for the guide on BlackList For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Z Day: Hearts of Heroes For PC (Windows & MAC).