Black Command is a strategy video game in which we will control commands of military troops in all types of missions through a system that simulates a radar system and remote geolocation.
The interesting thing about the game is that the action is halfway between real time and tactical pause. When we move our troops on the map on the blanket of hexagons that make up each scenario, we will see the movement of the enemies in real time, but when we stop and choose the next action to perform all the development will stop so that we can decide better our next move.
Each mission has its own objectives, from sweeping units to the stage to destroying a specific tactical objective, going through troop escort or rescuing hostages. In all cases we will have to monitor our remaining ammunition and make use of the geographical features. For example, certain elevated areas will allow us to shoot with sniper rifles, which means a greater range of distance.
All the missions are included in a campaign in which we can see the progress of the enemies on a geographical map, being able to choose between several missions in each moment according to the needs. The troops may die, so we will have to recruit new mercenaries. To avoid this, we will have to equip them with more and better weapons with the money we get from each mission.
More from Us: Samsung Galaxy Beam Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Game BLACK COMMAND on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
BLACK COMMAND on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “BLACK COMMAND” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click BLACK COMMAND icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download BLACK COMMAND APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install BLACK COMMAND for PC.
That’s All for the guide on BLACK COMMAND For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Google News & Weather For PC (Windows & MAC).