Bitly is the official application of this popular link shortening service, which will allow us to manage all our links in a comfortable and effective way. To start using Bitly, the first thing we need will be a user account, which we can create in a few seconds the first time we start the app.
Bitly’s interface is simple and intuitive. In the tab on the left we can see a list with all the short links that we have created, while in the tab on the right we will have access to our TOP 10. In either of the two lists we can quickly see the name of the link, the short link itself, and the number of impressions it has.
When clicking on any link we can see a summary of all the activity generated by our link. A graph will show us the impressions that you have had over time. In addition, we can also see through which web pages all these impressions have come and from which countries.
Bitly is a very good link shortening application, thanks to which we can keep an exhaustive record of the activity of all the links that we share.
More from Us: Discover how Hyperloop works, transport created by Elon Musk .
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Bitly on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Bitly on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Bitly” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Bitly icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Bitly APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Bitly for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Bitly For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Yahoo Mail – Stay Organized For PC (Windows & MAC).