Bit Football is an entertaining casual game in which players have to configure the artificial intelligence of a robot so that it is capable of winning football matches by itself.
The Bit Football game system is as follows: in each game round, we will have to configure a succession of movements by our robot to get it to win a football match. To do this, we have a series of ‘chips’ that we must install in the artificial intelligence of our robot, and make sure that it is the appropriate succession of movements so that it does not get stopped in the middle of the football field.
To assign the movements that the artificial intelligence of this soccer robot must reproduce, we have to take into account that there are movements that are incompatible with others, so that when creating the action loop, we must count on that if after ” throwing at goal “we put” approaching the ball “nothing will happen. Similarly, if we put “pass the ball to a partner” before “approaching the ball”, nothing will happen either. We must create a coherent sequence. Then, it will be enough to repeat the same sequence in other games and win as many championships as we can.
Bit Football is a very original game both in its premise and in its mechanics. A twist that no one expected to the hyper-exploited genre of games set in the popular sport par excellence: football.
Bit Football Details
|Updated:||August 12, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Bit Football on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Bit Football on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Bit Football” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Bit Football icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Bit Football APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Bit Football for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Bit Football For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.