Birdy Trip is an arcade in which the players will control a bird, with which they will have to try to fly as far as they can. Along the way it will be necessary to pick up other birds, avoid dangers and, if possible, get all the stars we see along the way.
The control system of Birdy Trip is very similar to that of Flappy Bird. That is, we will have to touch the screen to give a slight push to our bird and keep it flying in the air. In this way we will have to dodge the obstacles while trying to pass close to other birds, which will join us and accompany us until they hit an obstacle.
With the stars we go collecting during our games, we can unlock additional birds. In total we can unlock more than fifty different birds. In addition, when completing quests, we will receive lots of additional stars with which we can unlock even more birds.
Birdy Trip is an arcade with a simple and fun mechanics, which also has a beautiful graphic section, something what we are used to by its developers, Bloop Games.
More from Us: EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 Companion For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Birdy Trip on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Birdy Trip on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Birdy Trip” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Birdy Trip icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Birdy Trip APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Birdy Trip for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Birdy Trip For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Py For PC (Windows & MAC).