Battleplans is a real-time strategy game in which players will have to lead small squads of soldiers, with the objective of capturing enemy zones spread across the battlefield. The first to capture the three crystals wins the battle.
The Battleplans control system is simple and very well adapted to touch screens. We will only have to draw lines from the unit that we want to move, to make it move to a specific area of the terrain. If on the way you run into an enemy unit, you will be locked in combat. And once the blows begin, the strongest troop will win.
Between mission and mission, players will have to manage their island. The most important thing will be to level up our heroes, since the higher, more units can lead to battle. In addition, each hero has a series of unique abilities, which can give us a great advantage at key moments.
In the attack missions our objective will be to capture the enemy crystals. But these will not be the only missions. We can also participate in defense missions, in which we will have to plan the movements of our troops, in anticipation of the attacks of other players.
Battleplans is a remarkable strategy game, which offers an experience of frankly fun game. His visual section, in addition, is absolutely outstanding.
More from Us: Lava A82 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Strategy Game Battleplans on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Battleplans on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Battleplans” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Battleplans icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Battleplans APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Battleplans for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Battleplans For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: AppLock For PC (Windows & MAC).
Leave a Reply