Battle Bowls is a game halfway between bowling and petanque, in which we can compete against other players over the Internet, in games lasting only one or two minutes. As in the petanque, the player who gets closer to the special ball will be the winner.
The Battle Bowls control system is very simple. First we have to touch our ball and slide the finger to calculate the direction and the power with which we want to throw it. And second we will have to touch the screen at the right time, to launch it as best as possible.
In Battle Bowls we can play both solo, trying to complete the more than twenty levels of challenge included; as through the Internet, competing against other players in real time. As we continue to win games, we can also level up and unlock new characters and new balls to play with.
Battle Bowls is a game with a very original mechanics, that will allow us to compete against players from all over the world, in fast and exciting matches. The game also has a colorful and very nice graphic section.
More from Us: MySchoolBucks For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Sports Game Battle Bowls on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Battle Bowls on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Battle Bowls” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Battle Bowls icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Battle Bowls APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Battle Bowls for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Battle Bowls For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Nokia 105 (2017) Specs.
Battle Bowls for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.